• Planning services – including help with venues and scheduling
• Show design
• Rental equipment – the best projection, sound and lighting
• Stage lighting
• Warehousing – we’ll store and maintain everything you need for your shows
• Transportation – we’ll truck your hardware and collateral to each event, as well as the AV
• Setup – your people can walk in fresh, ready for their presentations
• System operation – by expert, CTS certified technicians
• Tear down – we handle the headaches so you can take care of business
Whether you need help with a single event or a nationwide road show, we can help. Tours, events and road shows have been a mainstay of our business since 1994.
Our largest tour so far was for Humana during the summer of 2006. We put 65 teams in the field, each with their own equipment setup and their own truck. We helped the company stage 800 presentations in a three-week period.
A10 to 50-event tour is more typical. For the Microsoft Vista and Office 2007 Launch, we put five teams on the road. Each had a 53’ semi-truck loaded with AV equipment, computer hardware and show materials. We helped Microsoft stage 59 presentations over a six week period.
No matter what your needs, you can be sure we will deliver an effective solution —every time.